Among the many wonders of the Middle East, Abu Dhabi stands out as a beacon of culture and wonder, with so many fantastic reasons to visit. If you’re searching for a great place to take the kids on your next holiday, there’s nowhere better; with sun, sea and an unforgettable range of stunning attractions, there’s unparalleled fun to discover in every corner. In this blog, we’ll be covering a few of the top things to do in Abu Dhabi with kids…
Take advantage of fantastic family-friendly hotels
When you’re holidaying in Abu Dhabi, possibly the most important choice you’ll make is which fantastic hotel to stay at. There’s so many amazing options, and picking the right one will ensure that the kids and grown-ups in your family have every opportunity they could desire for both entertainment and relaxation, and so very many fantastic things to do.
- Discover excellent kids clubs. Any top-tier family-friendly resort will have a kids club, providing endless realms of activity and enjoyment for little ones. Adults in the group will doubtlessly enjoy the chance to recline by the beach or relax with well-deserved spa treatments while the kids are being entertained, letting every worry wash away.
- Explore extra-special features and facilities in certain resorts. The WB™ Abu Dhabi boasts daily access to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld or Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, with one free park visit per person, per day. Also remarkable is Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island, where the splash park and wave pool will provide endless fun for guests.
- Enjoy resort amenities. From the delicious dining to the exciting themed rooms, there’s so much to explore at Abu Dhabi’s resorts. The swimming pools, the resort entertainment, the private beaches… you’ll never run out of ways to relax or enjoy yourself.
Hit the beach and enjoy the water
Abu Dhabi’s placement on the coast, plus its nearby islands, puts it in a great position for holidaymakers, providing all of the opportunities for sun and surf that you could wish for. Whether you’re just looking forward to a classic beach visit where the kids have fun in the sand or broadening your horizons to the range of marine adventures on offer, there’s plenty of ways for you and the family to enjoy the sea.
- Enjoy a beautiful sandy beach. Whether you prefer to take advantage of private beaches at your resort or to look further afield for some of Abu Dhabi’s most famous and popular beaches, there’s certainly plenty to look forward to. Relax, take a dip, or join the kids in digging in the sand; the choice is yours. Alternatively, visit Saadiyat Island to take a walk along its iconic 9km beach, which is rightfully famous for its beauty.
- Explore the water in style. Whether you’re enjoying the water at your resort or seeking even more variety outside it, there’s so many options. With a range of motorised and non-motorised watersports to enjoy, as well as beautiful sunset cruises, your experiences on the waves will never run dry.
Discover the sights – and thrills – of Abu Dhabi
An ideal destination for any family, Abu Dhabi holds a vast trove of wonders within its borders, boasting cultural marvels fit to amaze anyone, and theme parks sure to delight any grown-up or child. From the mosques and museums to the nature of Saadiyat Island, there’s so much splendour to discover…and when you’ve had your fill of beauty, the theme parks and attractions on Yas Island are ready to blow to away.
- Discover cultural landmarks. Some sights truly aren’t to be missed, such as the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – the largest mosque in the country, so stunning in breadth and beauty that it’s sure to wow anyone. On Saadiyat, there’s another show-stopper: the Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi, whose incredible range of exhibits is sure to fascinate kids and adults alike.
- Explore natural wonders on sea and land. Saadiyat Island is famous as a home to wildlife, hosting free-roaming native gazelles on its land, and providing a nesting site for endangered species of turtle on the beaches. If you’re lucky, you can even spot dolphins from the shore. Local hotels like Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island play an important role in conservation of these amazing animals.
- Last but not least: visit the spectacular theme parks on offer at Yas Island, perfect for any family. There’s the spills and thrills of Yas Waterworld, one of the world’s most impressive water parks. Adrenaline-chasers will love Ferrari World Yas Island and its thrilling rides and attractions, or Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, the world’s largest indoor theme park. Best of all, you’ll receive one free Yas Theme Park ticket per adult, per stay if you stay at Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island.
Your Abu Dhabi family getaway awaits
No matter what you or your family are looking for, Abu Dhabi’s vast wealth of excitement and wonder is sure to amaze you. Sun, sea, adventure, beauty and excitement are all within your reach here, and you’re sure to make family memories that will last a lifetime. We’re always delighted to help you pick the perfect resort and offer for your desires, so don’t hesitate to visit Kenwood Travel online or give us a call on 020 7749 9276.